Friday, March 6, 2009

These are the days.


So, I know we are the non-posters, I guess that is because we keep waiting for something thrilling (like a job) to happen, and obviously it hasn't. Our day to day activities consist of waking up, kids off to school, cleaning,applying for jobs, errands, watching Gilmore Girls and other T.V. shows that are not so innocent (e.g. 24, Lost) Madi's homework, playing cars with Peyton, my Thursday volleyball night, Matt's game nights with the boys and at least once a week we go to a friends house to have F.H.E. or play games and EAT!

Recently I have been pulling out old recipes to share with new friends. My meatballs are always a hit, spinach salad was extra good, and spinach dip, ohhhh Heaven!! And YES folks, I dared to do it, I have been baking! Matt got a great baking cook book from Mommy for x-mas. I have made lemon poppyseed muffins, choco-nana bread, and if I had bought enough cream cheese the other day, I would have made my first cheesecake! (I'll attempt that tomorrow). Another reason we haven't blogged is cause Matts lap top hasn't worked since graduation, and our computer won't allow us to put our pics on it. Ok, enough excuses! As soon as I can, I will post one about Eli who is almost crawling, (does a great army crawl count?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures pictures pictures!! I makes me so sad that I can't see your kids more often, so we NEED to see pictures more often! We miss you guys and are SOOOOO EXCITED for the FFFFFFFFFFFFF this summer!

5dollarFanatic said...

I know how difficult it is to not have a job-I am sure the Lord has got the perfect one lined up sometime soon. We miss you guys and will heading up there in May-so if you are still around, we want to come and say hello. Post some of the successful recipes you try-it's always great to get ideas.

jamie said...

hooooray!! and welcome back to blogland. i love the picture you put up of your adorable family. you're really the perfect-looking family ever. no offense, other families out there.

and i second katie on the growing excitement as the FFFFFFF gets closer! what fun we'll have!!